How To Prevent And Reverse Receding Gums Naturally?
Do you suffer from receding gums? If so, this article is for you! Gum recession occurs when the gum recedes or pulls away from teeth. In many cases, it will continue to get worse as time goes on. The good news is that there are natural remedies out there that can help to reverse receding gums naturally and keep your gums healthy!
Gum recession is often caused by plaque buildup which can lead to inflammation of the gum tissues. Receding gums can be caused by a number of factors, including; receding gum tissue, chronic inflammation of the gums, tooth grinding or clenching during sleep (bruxism), and a lack of oral hygiene.
Most people are familiar with brushing twice daily and flossing once per day. But did you know there is much more to good dental care?
The first step in preventing receding gums is by making sure that your teeth are brushed twice every single day as well as rinsed at least one time each night before bedtime. If possible, brush after meals too! Be sure to scrub all surfaces of your teeth which includes chewing surfaces on molars for two minutes unless instructed otherwise by your dentist or physician. Flossing should then be done just before going.
Natural Cure For Receding Gums
The following herbs are all natural and can be used to help prevent receding gums:
-Ginkgo Biloba, an herb known for its antioxidants. Antioxidants protect the body from free radicals which cause inflammation and damage cells throughout your entire system. Ginkgo is also one of the best herbs to cure receding gums and can even reverse the effects of gum recession.
-Echinacea, an herb with anti-inflammatory properties that stimulate your immune system to help fight infections and prevent gingivitis as well as receding gums. Echinacea also contains tannin which helps pull blood away from wounds, preventing infection in the process!
-Fennel seed oil is rich in antioxidants and has been used for centuries to heal skin problems such as dermatitis or eczema. In addition, fennel stimulates bile production which aids digestion; it's also known to be effective at reducing inflammation throughout the body including within your mouth.
- Oil pulling: Oil pulling is a treatment that has been around for thousands of years and it's easy to see why. The process involves swishing sesame or coconut oil in your mouth for several minutes, which removes bacteria from teeth as well as buildup on the gums! This way to treat receding gum naturally have nearly no side effects and very few interactions with other medicines, though people who are allergic should use caution. In those cases olive oil may be an acceptable substitute.
- Vitamin C has been shown in studies to reduce inflammation and strengthen your immune system. One study found that people who took vitamin C had a reduced risk of receding gums, showing about an 11% reduction in cases as opposed to those not taking the supplement!
The best way to get enough vitamins into your diet is by having a balanced diet with the right amount of fruits and vegetables every day. It can be hard for many people however so we also have alternative sources like chewable tablets or capsules which are easy supplements you can take daily. There's no better time than now to start reversing gum recession with natural home remedies!
- Eucalyptus oil has all the essential properties to cure gum recessions. It acts as an antiseptic and has a numbing effect that will soothe your sore gums while it heals the damaged tissue beneath. Simply add four drops to some olive oil, then rub on your teeth and gums with gauze for five minutes before bedtime every night.
- Amino acids (e.g., L-Lysine) have been shown in studies to increase collagen production in human cells of people who suffer from periodontitis or receding gums.
- Myrrh has been shown to inhibit the growth of bacteria that cause gum disease and receding gums.
- Blueberry extract has been shown in studies to have a protective effect on human cells by stimulating collagen production, which is crucial for maintaining healthy tissues.
- Collagen is an essential component of connective tissue found throughout your body, including your mouth! Healthy collagen levels help keep teeth firm and decrease tooth sensitivity when you brush or floss."
- Clove oil has been shown in studies to have antiseptic and anesthetic properties that help soothe irritated, red gums.
How To Prevent Gum Recession?
- Use a soft toothbrush
- Brush for two minutes at least twice per day, and floss thoroughly once each day.
- Don't smoke cigarettes or use tobacco products.
- Drink enough water throughout the day. Avoid carbonated drinks and sugary beverages.
Regular dental visits will not only help identify early signs for potential health concerns but other preventative measures may be recommended too - just because one's mouth feels fine doesn't always mean there isn't anything wrong going on elsewhere which affects our overall well-being.
In summary: Gum recession is caused by bacteria in the mouth as well as poor oral hygiene habits such as smoking and heavy drinking which lead to receding gums. With these natural herbs you can prevent gum recession!
© Dental Pro 7™ Reviews. All rights Reserved