Everywhere people suffer from gingivitis, loose teeth, bad breath, bleeding and receding gums.
Today is when this all ends for you. No longer do you have to suffer from any of these problems!
NO MORE RECEDING GUMS,
LOOSE TEETH, & DEEP POCKETS.
NO SURGERY OR PAINFUL PROCEDURES
Save tens of thousands of dollars in costly, painful and unnecessary dental procedures and accomplish the same results in just a few months for only a few dollars. But forget about the cost! You can save your teeth, restore gum tissue, stop the devastating effects of plaque caused by gum disease and periodontal disease! Isn't that priceless? Even better - you can do this with no risk with unconditional 100% money-back guarantee.
Dental Pro 7 is a highly concentrated liquid gum balm that you brush your teeth with instead of regular toothpaste. Years of development specially blended natural ingredients to kill germs, stimulate gum regeneration and leave you with the freshest breath ever is here for you. Unlike traditional toothpastes, Dental Pro 7's exclusive blend is lipid based (water resistant and water insoluble). The natural oils seep deep into the nooks and crannies to start making the gums tight around the teeth and also start regenerating lost gum tissue. Nothing short of miraculous, are the words that come to mind when you see the results for yourself.
Stop gum disease before it is too late. Do it today!
Dental Pro 7 contains a unique, professional strength blend of plant, herb and fruit extracts that are proven to eliminate the harmful bacteria that are the primary cause of;
100% Natural Ingredients
Works by killing the bad bacteria in your mouth & being extremely gentle on your gum.
100% Pure Concentrate
The active ingredients in ONE bottle of Dental Pro 7 are so pure it's estimated at over 700% more concentrated than the leading dental treatment.
The key ingredients are rare and exclusive plant extracts that have extremely powerful antibacterial constituents.
Unique "Lipid Base" Formulation
It can penetrate deeper the gum line and not easily WASH AWAY, providing effective and long lasting protection.
The extracts in Dental Pro 7 are scientifically proven* to eradicate the bad bacteria in your mouth.
Potentially Save Lot Of Money
Dental Pro 7 is so powerful and effective it can potentially save you thousands of dollars on unneeded dental procedures.
Quick & Easy To Use
It literary takes 2 minutes to use each day, simply brush your teeth just like you would do with regular toothpaste
Ultra Long Lasting
It's so concentrated, just ONE of our large 66ml bottles can last you over 6 months!
Ignoring the problem will not make it go away.
Gum disease is a real problem. It sneaks up on you and destroys what is yours. 24/7 it is eating away at one of your most precious resources - your gums.
There’s nowhere to buy a new set of gums no matter how much money you have. This nemesis is constantly destroying the bones which hold your teeth in your head. Bone loss is irreversible and the harmful bacteria that gum disease generates is extremely dangerous to your overall health especially if you are a high risk health person.
The Ingredients In Dental Pro 7
Dental Pro 7 is paraben free, it contains no preservatives, no artificial chemicals, no colors, no animal products, no fillers, no SLS, no perfumes and no fluoride, it contains just '100% pure' natural ingredients:
Fully Backed by
Risk Free Guarantee
Your satisfaction is assured with 100% , 'No-Questions-Asked' Money Back Guarantee. If you aren't satisfied with the results, you can ask for refund within 3 months (90 days) and we'll refund 100% of your purchase price.
Dental Pro 7 comes with a 3 month (90 day) 'Risk Free' money back guarantee, so if you aren't 100% happy with the results... simply return for a full refund, no questions asked.
Dental Pro 7 is professional strength 'as standard' (on average 400%-800% more concentrated than commercial brands)
100% natural ingredients - so you don't have to worry about putting artificial toxins, irritants, potential cancer causing agents or any nastiest in your mouth whatsoever.
Free/ Flat Shipping
Offer you a worldwide* 'Flat shipping' rate of just $5 and FREE worldwide shipping (tracked and signed) on all orders over $80
How To Use Dental Pro 7?
We recommend you brush 2-3 times a day with Dental Pro 7 for 2 minutes each session, using 5 drops per usage (don't worry it comes with full detailed instructions)
What's The Problem With 99% Of Commercial Dental Products and Toothpastes?
The main causes of all gum, tooth and breath problems are the overproduction of bad bacteria in your mouth ... the problem with 99% of commercial dental products and toothpastes are:
- They are too short lived: Once used, They wash away and rub off far to easily, providing only momentary protection
- Wrong Design: Toothpastes are primarily designed for cleaning teeth (not for killing bacteria) so they can't penetrate deep enough below the gum line (where most of the bad bacteria live)
- Low Strength: They aren't powerful enough to be able to 'effectively' kill all the bad bacteria and germs attacking your teeth and gums
- Nasty Chemicals: They contain harsh chemicals and synthetic agents that can irritate and aggravate your gum tissue (which is not good at all if you have gum problems)... In fact, Some of these products are so loaded with foreign chemicals, irritants and nasty preservatives, that they can actually make your tooth and gum problems a lot worse in some cases* . ...and because these commercial products are all 'water based' they're not even able to penetrate under the gum line .
Hassle Free Money Back Guarantee
Your satisfaction is assured with our 100%, 'No-Questions-Asked' Money Back Guarantee.
If you aren't absolutely thrilled with our product, just send it back within 3 months (90 days) and we'll refund 100% of your purchase price.
More Customer Reviews
Dental Pro 7 on the other hand is a 100% pure liquid concentrate, it's extra strength as standard and it contains no fillers, irritants or nasty chemicals whatsoever.
It contains just 100% pure 'All Natural' active ingredients that get to work by killing the bad bacteria in your mouth almost immediately on contact (in under 30 seconds in fact*) while at the same time being extremely gentle on your gum tissue...and as Dental Pro 7 is lipid based, it's able to effectively penetrate deep down into the gums and NOT WASH AWAY (this is the secret to its great success and the reason why 99% of other products simply don't work properly). Check what people are saying about this great product.
"Your product worked for me. I was up for tooth extraction and implant but after the use of Dental Pro 7 my tooth calmed down.
The way my mouth now feels is unbelievable. No more pains. I will defiantly be recommending your product to all my family and friends"
- Agnessa Bradbury
"... It feels wonderful on your teeth and gums and has worked for me. I have recommended your product to everyone and would love to continue to use it".
- Trudy Schmalenberger
Frequently asked question
Here are a few answers to our most common questions
Is this product on recurring billing or Autoship?
No you will only be charged once and once only, you will NEVER be billed again or sent more products without you placing a new order
How Do I use this?
You simply brush your teeth with it (just like regular toothpaste)
Use 4/5 drops per application
What are the Ingredients?
Please scroll back up the page to the ingredient section, this walks you through every single ingredient in the product (there are no 'other' ingredients, bulking agents or fillers in Dental Pro 7 whatsoever)
If this is so good, why didn't my dentist tell me about it?
Dental Pro 7 is a 100% natural product, natural and holistic therapies are not practiced or used in western dentistry (no matter how good or effective they are)
Can I use this with an electric toothbrush?
Yes you can use it with any kind of toothbrush
Will Dental Pro 7 protect against cavities ?
Yes it kills the plaque bacteria that lead to cavities and tooth decay
Can I get this from my local store/pharmacy?
No sorry, at the moment, you can only order it from this website. Click here to place an order
Where do you ship to?
DP7 ships to the following countries (for a single flat shipping rate... or FREE on anything above $80):
USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Asia (Japan, China, India, Turkey, Russia, United Arab Emirates etc...)
How safe and secure is your website and my personal details?
We take online security very seriously so unlike most websites, Every single page on our site (not just the order page) is on a secure server and uses military grade 128 bit encryption (Just look up at the address bar in your internet browser and you will see a padlock icon has appeared)
The Payment processor we use is PayPal (the worlds most trusted and used online payment gateway)
Safeguarding your financial and personal information is one of PayPals most important priorities. That’s why they automatically encrypt all sensitive information sent between your computer and their servers.
We do not record, save or have access to any of your credit card details whatsoever. Nor will we ever email or call you about your credit card details.
I don't have a Paypal Account, How do I place an order?
Don't worry, You don't need a Paypal account to place an order
Using a Paypal account is completely optional (Paypal will still process your order though) and you can use any debit, or credit card you like
When you get to the final checkout page screen (where it asks you to login), simply select 'checkout as a guest' or 'pay with a debit credit card'
Does this product has any safety concerns or side effects?
Dental Pro 7 is very powerful and concentrated so we don't recommend using it whilst pregnant or for anyone under the age of 12
There are no side effects but please read through the entire ingredient list to make sure you have no allergy or sensitivity issues
Dental Pro 7 contains no nut ingredients but is manufactured in a place that handles nut oils (Almond, hazlenut and Tamanu Nut)
Your satisfaction is assured with our 100%, 'No-Questions-Asked' Money Back Guarantee. If you aren't absolutely thrilled with our product, just send it back within 3 months (90 days) and we'll refund 100% of your purchase price.
Click The Button Above For Your 100% Risk FREE Order..
+ Review and results Disclaimer
The reviews on this website are based on the individuals own personal opinion(s), results may vary from person to person.
Customer reviews are independently written and do not represent the views of Call Nature
This product is not designed to 'cure' any disease or medical conditions
* Scientific Studies
(1) Takarada K, Kimizuka R, Takahashi N, Honma K, Okuda K, Kato T. A comparison of the antibacterial efficacies of essential oils against oral pathogens. Department of Microbiology, Tokyo Dental College, 1-2-2 Masago, Mihama-ku, Chiba 261-8502, Japan. Oral Microbiol Oral Microbiol Immunol. 2004 Feb;19(1):61-4
(2) Shapiro S, Meier A, Guggenheim B. The antimicrobial activity of essential oils and essential oil components towards oral bacteria. University of Zurich, Switzerland. Oral Microbiol Immunol. 1994 Aug;9(4):202-8.
(3) Menezes SM, Cordeiro LN, Viana GS. Punica granatum (pomegranate) extract is active against dental plaque. J Herb Pharmacother. 2006;6(2):79-92.
(4) Sastravaha G, Yotnuengnit P, Booncong P, Sangtherapitikul P. Adjunctive periodontal treatment with Centella asiatica and Punica granatum extracts. A preliminary study. J Int Acad Periodontol. 2003 Oct;5(4):106-15.
(5) Sastravaha G, Gassmann G, Sangtherapitikul P, Grimm WD. Adjunctive periodontal treatment with Centella asiatica and Punica granatum extracts in supportive periodontal therapy. J Int Acad Periodontol. 2005
(6) 41. Aslam MN, Lansky EP, Varani J. Pomegranate as a cosmeceutical source: pomegranate fractions promote proliferation and procollagen synthesis and inhibit matrix metalloproteinase-1 production in human skin cells. J Ethnopharmacol. 2006 Feb 20;103(3):311-8.
(7) Walter J. Loesche, Microbiology of Dental Decay and Periodontal disease, Medical Microbiology. 4th Edition, chapter 99, University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston; 1996.
(8) Babich H and Babich J P. "Sodium lauryl sulfate and triclosan: In vitro cytotoxicity studies with gingival cells" (May 16, 1997) 91(3):189-196.
(9) J Ethnopharmacol, Helichrysum italicum: from traditional use to scientific data. 2014;151(1):54-65. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2013.11.005. Epub 2013 Nov 14
(10) Sci Rep. Frankincense and myrrh suppress inflammation via regulation of the metabolic profiling and the MAPK signaling pathway 2015 Sep 2;5:13668. doi: 10.1038/srep13668.
(11) Manuel Viuda-Martos, Yolanda Ruiz Navajas, Elena Sánchez Zapata, Juana Fernández-López y José A. Pérez-Álvarez. "Antioxidant activity of essential oils of five spice plants widely used in a Mediterranean diet". Flavour and Fragrance Journal 25, 13-19, enero - febrero de 2010.